I have quite a hefty tbr on my hands this month. I’m trying to be optimistic but the truth is, there is no way in hell I’m going to be able to get through all these novels by the end of February. Last month I read 21 books, but I had absolutely nothing going on in January. This month I have a few concerts, a birthday, and a trip home to see my family. So like I said before, there is no way I’m going to get through the books on my tbr…
- Luck of the Devil by Meghan March (Release Date: 2/11/19)
- Lust by Ker Dukey (Release Date: 2/12/19)
- Passion & Ink by Naima Simone (Release Date: 2/18/19)
- Overture by Skye Warren (Release Date: 2/19/19)
- Depraved by Eva Charles (Release Date: 2/21/19)
- The Cowboy Next Door by RC Ryan (Release Date: 2/26/19)
- Tumble by Adriana Locke (Release Date: 2/26/19)
- The Perfect Game by J. Sterling
- The Game Changer by J. Sterling
- The Devil In Denim by Melanie Scott
Kindle E-Book Copies:
This month I’m hopefully going to complete one of my Author Backlist Challenges… It’s the sixth of February and I’ve already read Keeping What’s His and Merry Blissmas, so I have hope that I’ll be able to get through this list by the end of the month. This series is so good and incredibly fast paced. I can’t wait to start Hostage. Jackal has been on my mind lately!!
- Keeping What’s His by Jamie Begley
- Merry Blissmas by Jamie Begley
- Hostage by Jamie Begley
- Winter’s Touch by Jamie Begley
- Train’s Clash by Jamie Begley
- Standing His Ground by Jamie Begley
- Rider’s Revenge by Jamie Begley
- Stalked by Jamie Begley
- Claiming The Enemy by Jamie Begley
- T.A. by Jamie Begley
And after writing all the titles down, I’m feeling a bit more optimistic. I’m also excited to have some rereads on my tbr this month! I’ve been wanting to reread The Perfect Game by J. Sterling since I finished it a few years ago. If you’re looking for angsty goodness, Jack and Cassie’s story is full of it! I Highly Recommend!
There are so many new releases coming out this month. I’m curious, what new releases are you most looking forward to this month?
I have a few on my mind for future TBRs,
Kill Switch by Penelope Douglas (February 11th) is at the very top of my want to read list! But first I’ll have to reread Corrupt and also read Hideaway before diving into this one. Also on my list is Until August Ends by Penelope Ward (February 25th), Hollywood Princess by Natasha Madison (February 26th), and A Single Glance by W. Winters (February 3rd).
So many great new releases, so little time to read them. It’s an endless cycle.
Peace Love and Happy Reading,