Hello everyone and WELCOME!
My name is Alecia, I’m 29 years old and am completely obsessed with reading. I started The Staircase Reader book blog a little over a year ago, It’s been a ton of fun getting In touch with other avid readers, like myself. I mainly read novels in the romance genre!
My Rating System is simple
✮✮✮✮✮ New Favorite!!!!!
✮✮✮ Liked but didn’t love
✮✮ Was not feeling this novel
✮ Highly Dislike
(Keep in mind I usually don’t review a novel that I feel is worth a 1 or 2 star rating. I don’t want to draw someone who wanted to read it away. Everyone’s opinion is different. A novel that I didn’t like might turn out to be your favorite one. Don’t always base whether you read a novel on another persons review.)
To liven things up in the about me section of my blog, I’ve decided to post a few fun facts about myself. So you all can get to know me a little better.
- I am terrified of clowns! My family thinks this is hilarious and loves to antagonize that fear, especially my 10-year-old nephew, He loves chasing me around the house when I visit wearing a red wig and a clown nose.
- I met my boyfriend when we were in preschool, and we even had a pretend wedding. I guess you can say I was born a hopeless romantic.
- My daddy was raised in the south and my mama was raised in the north, I’ve been told by the northern family that I have a southern accent and told by the southerners that I have a Yankee accent….Personally I think my whole family is senile!
- I love anything that allows me to be creative. I love to draw, paint, and write.
- My whole family is musically inclined and every one of them knows how to play the guitar. Me I just know how to sing, so I’m rectifying the odds and learning the guitar!
- If there is not music playing somewhere in my house….run away….run far far away. This usually signifies that something is very wrong!
- I love horror movies, but I cannot get myself to read a thriller. The last Thriller I read gave me horrible nightmares…thank you overactive imagination…I appreciate it…Not!
- I grew up in a very small town. I went to high school and graduated with a class of 27.
- I love being outside, I love yard work, planting gardens, and all of that stuff.
- I have a love/hate relationship with winter. I love the snow but I hate the frigid temperatures.
If you all want to know anything else about me, let me know in the comments! This ‘get to know me section’ will change from time to time. Thanks everyone and I hope you enjoy my blog! You can also follow me on SOCIAL MEDIA!!! Pinterest and Instagram will be added soon
Peace, Love, and Happy Reading,